BELL Super Dh Mips MTB Helmet 2018: Matt/Gloss Black
|Options||S 52-56CM MATT/GLOSS BLACK In Stock (Warehouse)
M 55-59CM MATT/GLOSS BLACK In Stock (Warehouse)
L 58-62CM MATT/GLOSS BLACK In Stock (Warehouse)
THE HARD CHARGER
• Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
• Progressive Layering utilizing two layers of foam: a hard layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it.
• Float Fit DH with Fidlock Buckle - A comfortable and secure fit system featuring an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments
• Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
• 19 helmet vents, 2 brow ports, 4 chin bar vents
• Wraparound chin bar: a removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adapability -- no tools required. Warning: All chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
• GoggleGuide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
• Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to ""break away"" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
• CE EN1078, ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill), ASTM F2032-06 (BMX) certified
• Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts