BELL Sixer Mips MTB Helmet 2019: Oak Matte Black/Green/Orange
|Options||S 52-56CM OAK MATTE BLACK/GREE - Out Of Stock
M 55-59CM OAK MATTE BLACK/GREE - Out Of Stock
L 58-62CM OAK MATTE BLACK/GREE In Stock (Warehouse)
THE BOUNDARY BREAKER
• Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
• Exposed polycarbonate roll cage
• Progressive Layering utilizing two layers of foam: a hard layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it.
• Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
• Dual Flow Ventilation features air ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
• 26 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
• 4-Position adjustable visor: The no-slip design allows on-the-fly adjustments so the rider can position visor at desired angle with a simple tug up or down
• Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to ""break away"" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
• CE EN1078 certified
• Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
• No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned